- Posterior auricular artery, from the external carotid
- Deep auricular branch of the maxillary artery
- Auricular branches of the superficial temporal artery
- Posterior auricular vein
- Deep auricular
- Superficial temporal vein
- Drain to external jugular and pterygoid venous plexus.
- Superficial parotid lymph nodes
- Retro auricular lymph nodes
- Deep cervical lymph nodes
- Superficial cervical nodes
- Posterior wall and floor:
Auricular branch of vagus (with contribution from the glossopharyngeal
- Anterior wall and roof: Auriculotemporal branch of Mandibular nerve.