- An uncrossed tract arising from Clarke's nucleus
- Ascends lateral
to the corticospinal tract.
- In the medulla,
become incorporated in the cerebellar inferior peduncle.
- Terminates in the cerebellar vermis.
- coordinates posture and movements of individual
- Predominantly a crossed
- Originates in laminae V, VI
and VII in the coccygeal, sacral and lower lumbar segments.
- Ascends postero-laterally
- Contained in superior cerebellar peduncle
- Terminates in cerebellar vermis
- Coordinates movement and posture of entire lower limb
- Originates in accessory cuneate nucleus in the medulla.
- Contained in inferior cerebellar peduncle
- Terminates in cerebellar cortex
- Controls posture in individual muscles of upper limb