- Give an account of the movements that bring about
- Describe the landmarks, parts, recesses, blood supply,
innervation and lymphatic drainage of parietal pleura. Add notes on applied
- Describe the morphology, surface landmarks,relations, blood
supply, lymphatic drainage and innervation of the right and the left
- Describe the blood supply, lymphatic drainage and
innervation of the chest wall.
- Write short notes on:
- Internal thoracic artery
- Typical rib
- Root of the lung
- Thoracic inlet
- Describe the organization, neurovascular supply and applied anatomy of visceral pleura.
- Describe the position, relations and applied anatomy of the lung apex
Chapter 28: The Chest Wall and Pleura